IBB Banking Diploma, Diplomaed Associate of the Institute of Bankers, Bangladesh (DAIBB), DAIBB examination study materials:
Institute of Bankers, Bangladesh Banking diploma 2nd part study materials. All subjects for DAIBB, Diplomaed Associate of the Institute of Bankers, Bangladesh (DAIBB):
1. Management of Financial Institutions (MFI)
2. Lending Operation & Risk Management (LRM)
3. International Trade & Foreign Exchange (FE)
4. Information Technology in Financial Services (IT)
5. Management Accounting (MA)
6. Central Banking & Monetary Policy (CMP)
Agriculture & Microfinance (AM)
SME & Consumer Banking (SME)
Islamic Banking (Is. B)
Investment Banking & Lease Financing (ILF)
Treasury Management (TM)
** You can follow and write answer Bangla version or English version what you like most in the examination.
** Please note that you have to do DAIBB after completing Banking diploma part-1 (Junior Associate of the Institute of Bankers, Bangladesh (JAIBB).
For study materials and other details, please visit to DAIBB